Join the Team at VacayHome Connect
VacayHome Connect is growing! As an industry-leading provider of short-term rental distribution and support solutions, we’re always eager to expand our expertise and deliver unmatched results for our clients.
Want to elevate your career with our extensive industry expertise and professional connections? We’re looking for more amazing people to join our diverse and talented team. See below for current openings and reach out to email@example.com with inquiries.
Client Sucess Manager
Do you have outstanding relationship building, organizational and project management skills with attention to details? Do you have a strong work ethic and the enthusiasm to work in a startup environment? Do you have professional maturity beyond your years, are you a gifted relationship builder, and can you lead by influence? Are you eager to join an innovative and fast growing vacation rental online inventory distributor? VacayHome Connect is seeking a motivated Client Success Manager to join our team!
Reports To: Senior Manager Client Success
The Client Success Manager is a client-facing role responsible for revenue optimization and the account management of professional property management clients. This includes welcoming clients immediately after sale, supporting the Implementation Manager through building the properties on VacayHome Connect’s platform, and setting expectations with the Client on what to expect following implementation. Once deployed, the Client Success Manager shall actively manage bookable inventory by enhancing individual unit content in order to maximize revenue of their clients.
Additionally, Client Success Manager is responsible for upselling additional distribution channels, collaborating with optimization specialists to improve placement on each channel, and consulting at least monthly with the client on how to improve their booking conversation rates and revenue performance. Tasks are accomplished primarily through use of internal systems in conjunction with phone conversations and emails with assigned clients and in select cases, face-to-face meetings.
The Client Success Manager will be measured by key performance metrics such as bookable inventory ratio and revenue performance for each of their clients in each relevant channel.
- Understand clients and the way they do business and set expectations on the manner in which we will work with them to distribute their inventory. Uncover unique needs or requirements by discussing client with sales representatives, reviewing distribution contracts and Salesforce records, the client’s website, their presence in other distribution channels, pricing, etc. Understand their product and the way to best optimize revenue for them and the Company by reviewing type of homes they distribute, geographic presence, competitiveness of pricing vis-à-vis competitors, their on-line booking process, content quality, etc.
- Ability to work with clients that are larger in size/number/sophistication/revenue
- Collaborate with clients, internal staff and distribution partners to ensure their listings are optimized to drive higher booking conversion.
- Monitor account, optimize detailed online content, negotiate promos/discounts to ensure the Client receives a booking in the first few days of launching a new channel
- Monitor, and work with the PM as necessary to resolve any content, rate, and availability issues.
- For assigned accounts in concert with Revenue Optimization colleagues, report key performance statistics to PM clients and continue to work closely with the client to identify ways to increase bookings and revenue.
- Provide regular reports to senior management and each assigned account summarizing account status and revenue performance.
- Solicit participation in new distribution channels as they are added to the company’s portfolio or the customer’s conversion to our channels from our competitors.
- Act as the client’s key point of contact within the VHC organization as it relates to resolution of technical, contract or account issues and/or disputes.
- Develop and share best practices with colleagues to help optimize overall company revenue generation and performance.
- 3-5 years related industry experience and college degree; or equivalent degree in Hospitality or Revenue Management are preferred.
- Direct experience with Airbnb or other OTAs strongly preferred.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to “own and drive the business” for assigned accounts.
- Ability to follow defined processes while still using critical thinking skill to adapt approach as necessary to each assigned account and circumstance.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, trouble-shoot business and technical processes and take proper actions without direction.
- Superior written and oral communication skills; including fundamental presentation skills and the demonstrated ability to articulate ideas clearly and appropriately influence others.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software is preferred.
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in English, Spanish proficiency is a plus.